Usually this time each year I post things that I’m thankful for but a friend of mine (Stu Mclaren over at http://stu.me) did it a little differently and I liked the format he used so I thought I would share what I posted there.
Here is the 10 things I’m thankful for. I’m curious what you are thankful this year. Feel free to post in the comment area
- God – For the way to many to count blessings he has given me and the knowledge to know that through him all things are possible.
- My Wife – For loving me no matter what for the past 27 years, for understanding me when no one else does and supporting me without question.
- My Daughters and Grandchildren – for giving me purpose to try harder, a reason to try to set a good example, and for the countless smiles, hugs and laughter.
- My Families – (Blood, Faith, and Internet) – For understanding, support, feedback, encouragement, guidance and friendship.
- My Clients & Customers – without them I would obviously not have a business for 20+ years.
- Music – It keeps me going, helps me relax, energize, and workout.
- Technology – Internet and all the gadgets that we have available to use that allow us to do just about anything anywhere at any time. It allows me to do what I love doing anywhere I am.
- Dreams and Ideas – Sometimes this one can be a burden too because it doesn’t let me sleep but I still have to consider it something I’m thankful for as it keeps me striving to reach goals and achieve good things.
- Freedom – I’m grateful for the men and women who have fought and are fighting for our country for continued freedom. To live in a country where we can live our dreams, worship the way we want, listen and read what we want and have the ability to say what we want.
- I’m grateful for all of the opportunities and life experiences I’ve had to this point and my health so that I can continue to experience even more great things as I get older.
Again I’d love to hear some of the things you are thankful for this year. Just post those in the comment area.